CLCWA offers membership for $75.00 a year
Who are College Members?
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- Breastfeeding Counsellors
- Child Health Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Health Educators
- Speech Pathologists
- Those interested in breastfeeding and human lactation
The aims of the College are to:
- Protect, promote and support breastfeeding
- Foster lactation education for health professionals
- Encourage and review research in lactation
- Provide mutual support and encouragement to its members
Two levels of membership - full and associate:
All International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) or equivalent and approved by the committee are eligible to be full members of the College.
Only full members can be elected to the Committee of Management
Non IBCLCs are eligible to be associate members and whilst they are unable to be members of the Committee of Management they have otherwise full voting rights.
Renewal of membership is due on 1st July each year
Membership of CLCWA includes:
- Nine free education meetings a year, which include:
- formal education sessions
- informal case discussions
- Membership discount rates to attend CLCWA biannual conferences other events.
- A Lactation Resource Library exclusively for members use.
- Access to speaker’s presentation information when available.
- Access to member’s discussion forum online.
- Networking and support with colleagues.
To become a member or renew existing membership please complete the application form online by clicking on this button
If you are already a member please log in and then click on this page again.
Alternatively click on the following hyperlinks and print out the membership form and pay with direct debit or mail with your cheque to:
PO Box 1254
SOUTH PERTH WA 6951